Friday, February 3, 2012

and here is the "my life sucks" post

I had my heart set on college. Escaping this small town, getting away from my family, starting my higher education, formulating life plans. I just wanted to start anew, refresh my life. But, things are slowly crashing around me. I have no job, no car, no money. My parents can't help me pay for college, and I have no personal savings of my own. I have no car to get me out of here and help me find a job.

So, for now, looks like I'll be stuck here a little longer. I'm starting to apply at every stupid little local place I can think of, hoping one of them will hire my sorry ass. So far, no dice, but I must be hopeful. When I get the money, I'll buy a car. I'll be putting some away to save up for school. And we'll see where life takes me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment